Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Moonflower Scraps - Holiday Goodies

I have been remiss the last couple of days. I've been ill and I'm now trying to get back into the swing of things.

Since I've been offering some freebie ads to my designer friends, I was supposed to put up an ad for Moonflower Scraps (and also a freebie for LizzyQXdesigns, whom I have also been doing paid advertising for recently) and I did not get that ad up until now. As a result, I am going to be running Moonflower Scraps until Next Wednesday. On Sunday I will also be adding two new designer ads, so I will be running Moonflower Scraps, LizzyQXdesign (freebie ad) and two other designers all concurrently through Wednesday and then Moonflower Scraps and the freebie ad for LizzyQXdesigns will drop off) and the two newer designer's ads will continue. 

Today I want to feature these beautiful Christmas goodies from Moonflower Scraps:



Moonflower Scraps products can be found at Berry Applicious

Waiting for Santa 
Moonflower Bedtime Buddies (Commercial Use)
Merry Jingle
Merry Berry Chocolate  

Be sure to check out her blog. There are some freebies and other awesome Holiday offerings over there. Go get some! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment