Saturday, November 23, 2013

Scraps Dimensions Ad 1



This week I'm featuring Scraps Dimensions. This designer has the cutest design elements and she always makes sure each product is available in both script and template. I admire that, as I'm a person who likes templates and often find something I really want in script form only. This is an important consideration for me when I make a purchase. 

Scraps Dimensions has been busy at work on new Commercial Use products to fill your holiday kits: 




Christmas Lollipop 2 Script and Templates

Christmas Lollipop Script and Templates

Holiday Cupcake Script and Templates

Pumpkins Barrel Script and Templates

And just now (11/23) a new product was added, check out the New Year's Cupcake Script and Templates

Take a look at Scraps Dimensions and fill your holiday kits with these awesome and yummy goodies! 







*Glitter provided by: Pixel Scrapper  (I hold a Commercial Use Unlimited License and can use their products in Commercial Use Projects)




No comments:

Post a Comment